Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Headband pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Kemper420, Sep 21, 2013.

1. I just got some nugget the other day, first time going through this guy but i got a 1/4 oz. for $80, not to bad for chicago area prices. The nuggets are kinda dark compared to alot of nugget ive been seeing lately, but the smell and taste is amazing. it definetly has a piney/diesel taste to it. one of the stronger smoking strains i've smoked lately. The pictures don't do the nugget justice IMO, but figured i'd post them anyway.

IMG_20130919_183535.jpg

IMG_20130919_183527.jpg

:bongin:

2. Looks like some nice nugs dude, i picked up some dank ass headband about a month ago. Smelled like someone poured diesel on it. Got me blazed!

3. Some nice looking nugs there dude, enjoy!

4. I still got a couple grams of headband lying around. One of my favorite strains!
    Looks pretty good.

5. thanks guys, yeah this shits pretty good, it wreaks. i literally grinded up some nugget, rolled a joint, put the rest of my nugget in a jar and went on a hour car ride to smoke, came back home, and my house smelled like straight weed.  shits crazy, it smells so bad that when im on my apartment balcony i gotta use a sploof because the smell just lingers around my neighbors balcony lol.

wish i had a digi camera that i coulda done some macros. but its all good, will have one soon! ill post up more pics when i pick up again on thursday, should be getting some durban poisin or hindu kush.

6. probably some fresh outdoor from norcal hittin the chicago area this time of year.....when i worked as a budtender in colorado my boss still had hookups from norcal and we sold LOTS of norcal bud through that shop, Headband being one of my favorites as well as most of our customers...

before someone bashes outdoor, that shit is so fire when done correctly.

7. Nice one boys, headband is always a fun smoke.

8. nice thick coating of resin on that strain . nothing better then well grown headband. (Master Kush x OG Kush- possible sour d connections) great hybrid.
    LFLA

Heard from a few others that Headband is: Sour Diesel x OG Kush

10. yeah the resin on the nuggets is insanely thick, my sharpstone grinder hardly.. and i mean hardly collected any keif from the nuggets, and ive grinded over a zip of the same nugget over the past few weeks, its sooo sticky, however the buds still come apart nicely and burn evenly in a joint.

just ran out of this stuff, picking up again in a few hours, my buddie has some durban poisin and cinderella-99 right now.

hopefully its some dank worthy of a post!

if it is ill post em up