Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Headband or Master Kush in Colorado?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by FunkeeNuggz514, Jun 25, 2010.

1. The title says is all....does anyone know where to get any funky headband or Master Kush around Boulder or maybe even in Denver?

Please let me know!! All the places I've been to here just doesn't measure up to my standards.

2. I have seen headband at Top Shelf Alternatives in Boulder more than once. If you check their website, you can see if it is currently available. Or you could check out some dispensary strain lists online and find one that has one of those strains. I haven't seen master kush too often though.

3. Thanks guys!! I've been wanting to venture down to Denver and go on an mmj tour and see what everyone has but it would take a few days probably.