Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Headband OG kush

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jpee, Jan 5, 2009.

1. I just picked up a dub but I never heard of it, its pretty bomb and gets me pretty fukin high lol :smoking:

2. Congratulations. And by the way, you're a total tease for not posting pictures. hehe

just kiddin' ya.

3. HEADBAND is a crossbreed of Sour D and either OG/Triple OG.

I got a half of it sitting infront of my face as I type :D

4. lol I tried to take a picture but it comes out to blurry :[ sorry to be a tease :)

and DAMN THIS WEED IS SOOOOO FIREEE

5. Good job scoring some dank, it's not always easy for everyone to get dank. Pics would be nice.

6. alright ill try to post some pictures right now

7. [​IMG]

ahhhh its blurry :[

8. heard of it
    sounds tasty

9. Looks pretty good.....i've never heard of it either.

10. Blury or not, I'd love for it to be cherried on top of my bowl. *cries*

11. Yup one j lasts gets me high for about 2 hours which is pretty rare for me lol :[
    I wish I can go back to my first or 2nd high lol

12. Yup one j lasts gets me high for about 2 hours which is pretty rare for me lol :[
    I wish I can go back to my first or 2nd high lol

13. Wow, anything with some Sour D in it makes me cringe with jealousy. Grats on the pickup :).

14. Haha yeah, it tastes kind of like Strawberry cough imo, but rocks you 20 times as hard haha :p