Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Headband kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by lKush, May 29, 2012.

1. thoughts on this headband kush i got for 80$ quarter once, i live in Chicago.

Attached Files:

2. Is...is there more?

3. o ya thats about less then half of it when i bought it, cant stop smoking it first weed that has really gave me a diffrent kind of head high i feel like i have a halo going around my head with a nice body hit as well.

4. Oh okay I was going to say that's definitely not a quarter lol. It's Headband btw, not Headband Kush.

5. also if anyone has ANY and i mean any suggestions on somthing to smoke please tell me im trying to smoke some new stuff, kinda new to smoking, but ive smoked kandy kush, sour diesel, headband, og kush,white widow, nyc sour diesel, afgan and some other stuff at partys but cant really remember all the names

6. lol ya i just say headband kush cuz my buddy says theres two types ofheadband one with master,og and sour diesel and then one with super skunk and sour diesel, so i call the one with kushs headband kush =p

7. look identical to the headband my buddy brought back from Colorado.

i didnt buy any but he matched me with some and it was some very good bud.

8. Headband is one of my favorite strains.

9. ya so far im liking white widow and headband as my top 2, and og as well espcially when im chillin watchin netflix and then going to bed.

10. Super silver haze is one to get if you can.

11. in all honesty i dont think ive ever smoked a haze.

12. pretty sure ive smoked that same head band last night at my buddys out in Roscoe village.

13. nice head to body to high as it gradually creeps

14. strawberry cough try it. also bubba kush

15. O ya prob one of the best highs i have had really does give u that headband feeling and for sure gives u the amazing body high from the og thats in it

16. Never heard of strawberry cough ill have to see if i can find some i usually smoke indica so i like most of my kush ive heard of bubba but never tried it

17. super lemon haze, my favourite smoke its so damn delectable and such a nice high imo. Always keep a few girls of SLH around

18. Yeah bro. The SSH is good because you can get super hazey phenos that only go like 8-10 weeks where normally they might be 12-14 weeks if not more. Plus they yield really well. It's a very trippy/creeper high.

19. SSH heard good things about it but as ive said normally ask for indica dominant, im more of a nice body high with a decent head high which is why i stick towards my kushs that are normaly around 80% indica and 20% stativa.

but i do tend to get some stativa bud every once in awhile to mix it a nice indica kush so i can feel just fucking amazing, ill def keep my eye out for it.

thanks for the info