Headband and Chemdog!! 600 watt

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by buddyjesus, Jan 30, 2011.

1. Hey whats up gsxr! First thanks for stopping by! Yea i'm really excited about that strain also.. I got to smoke some and wow! shit is just so stinky its NICE! lol. Anyway glad to have you along for the journey! Should be smooth sailing!

Cheers
    ~Buddy J~

2. I'm doing mine in soil with 5 gal smart pots, 1k hps.Right now shes just under flouros in a cup.Mines a tall one, well at least compared to the Ice Cream,Catarac Kush and Afgan kush seeds that were started at the same time.

3. Nice I've seen a lot of great things from those smart pots! my headband's are some tall ladies also. wasnt really expecting that much height already! Never heard of that catarac kush! sounds intense lol! Gonna actually read up on it right now!

4. How tall? I ordered my headband for the fact that it is so Indica and was hoping that it'd stay short-sort/medium in stature. Do you have any picture updates for us?

5. I think I may just be over excited as to how tall they have gotten, but they have definitely grown quite a bit since i've gotten them.. I'll post some pics up here shortly.. just gotta find the camera lol

6. Sorry it took so long to get the pics up, but i was having issues with the camera.. Anyway here we go!

the first 2 pics are the headband, and the second 2 are the chemdog! Hope you enjoy!

IMAG0167.jpg

Attached Files:

7. looks good dude!

got roots coming out of the cup yet?

looks like you may want to thik about repotting pretty soon..

8. What are your ph levels at, and what are you feeding the ladies? It seems that your either feeding them the wrong ph water or your having a nutrients defficiency... Some of your leaves are turning yellow and that could be caused by either one of those...
    -Bug

9. don't feed them.. just repot into new soil when the roots are ready.. and water with proper PH'd water and you're good.

10. I've been feeding them fox farm veg nutes.. like 1/2 strength maybe even a little bit less then 1/2.. Ph of the water after adding nutes is at 6.0 - 6.3.. is this alright?

11. yea i think i might have a few more days left before i repot them. still haven't seen any roots out the whole on the bottom.

12. So today was an awesome day!! I got the rest of my equipment from my buddy! I'm so excited I can now start to build my flower room! So here's all what I got 2day! My 600 watt aircooled light.. Digital ballast.. 6"vortex fan, Can 66 Carbon Filter... some duct work.. 4 inline duct booster fans... Shit ton of nutes.. cloning gel.. i'll post some pics here in a little bit! I can't wait to start building my flower box!

13. quick question.. On the carbon filters... the outside filter part can that be washed or cleaned?

14. Here's some pics of the shit i just got.. and also a couple pics of the clones.. can anyone tell me whats going on with the leafs?

IMAG0178.jpg

Attached Files:

15. It looks like a nute burn. I would take AW's advice and transplant up. Even though you don't see roots coming out of the bottom. I bet if you transplant you'll see the roots curling around the bottom of the cup and not coming out of the holes. The root system is at least as long as the plant , so if the plant is taller than the cup, mostly likely its time to transplant.Thats the way I look at it anyhow.

16. Thanks man.. Sounds like a plan.. looks like tomorrow will be a busy day for me =) can i got straight into 5 gallon buckets, or should i gradually get there?

17. It depends on how much room you have. You can go to a little bit bigger cup if you want to conserve on space. I go from a 20 oz to 1 gal to 2 gal to 5gal. Are you going under the HID right away or waiting?

18. No i'm gonna veg them out a little bit more with the T5 that I have on them right now. Maybe a week or 2 longer, and then probably start flower.

19. Fuck i just fucking broke my cloner =( i was just about to cut some clones too fuck and i think the store is closed tomorrow. I'll show you some pics here in a few lol.

20. No worries bro. It looks like the ladies could have nute burn or a bunch of nutrient deficiencies... I would say they need a good flush if your not going to transplant them... If you transplant them, grab some one gallon pots, its easier to keep tabs on what they drink or don't drink in the 1 gallons when they are small. Give them a good flush of 6.5-7.0 water when they are in their new home. They should start to look better.
    -Bug