Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Headaches

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Cavebear3863, Oct 26, 2010.

1. Anyone get headaches from excessive smoking? I grow so I seldom run out and not very good with taking "Toke Breaks". My plants are always from good strains. allowed to at least get about 80% milky trichomes and is always flushed before harvest. I smoke a shit load daily in my oppinion....3 to 4 bowls sometimes daily and haven't took more than a few days TB in the last two years. May just be one hellatious sinus infection who knows but if anyone has gotten headaches directly associated with smoking decent FEMALE plant buds.

2. It happens to me randomly. I think it's related to diet and sleep. I can smoke the same amount of the same bud on separate days and get a headache coming down one time and not the other.

3. Theres alot of pollen in the air right now. I know that's whats giving me worse headaches than usual.

4. Whenever i take t breaks, like the 2nd or 3rd day my head is killing me. It feels better after i smoke though, dependency???

5. I use to get headaches after I smoked when I did anything active like bball or football or anything with running lol, but it suddenly stopped and I don't know why it ever happened in the first place

6. Thanks for the replies yall.

7. Make sure you are not smoking:

-Stems (stems can be tricky sometimes and hide in the bud)
    -Seeds (don't smoke ANY seeds)
    -Dirty weed (Shwag)

If you smoke good dank, you get good highs. When it comes to MJ, you get what you buy.

8. it might be from the lighter i used to get those but ive been smoking with ONLY beeline for almost a year now and havnt got any