Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Headaches

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by herbfarmer, Jun 15, 2012.

1. I smoke everyday all day. I have been doing this for a about a year. Smoking a 8th to a quarter a day. I smoke mostly joints. I normally take a few bong rips every now and then. Although recently when im not high I suffer from extreme migraines. Why would this be happening.

2. I'm guessing dehydration. Try to drink more man.

3. That's a thought of mine too. I also only drink water I drink about a gallon a day. I'm only about 150 pounds. Think I should drink more?

4. Why do you smoke so much a day? Do you have nothing better to do? Is your tolerance that bad? Are you depressed?

5. Nothing better to do. I do ofer the phone quotes for my fathers business. I make 15 dollars a hour. So I just smoke all day. I don't consider this a bad thing.

6. I notice when I smoke bammer I get headaches. If I'm fucking with that good good from the club, it's never a problem.

7. That sucks man. Actually, I rarely get headaches now. Might be quality or maybe you're just adjusting to not being stoned all the time.

8. Great advice.

Migraines come from a number of sources. Diet, Sleep/Rest, posture, daily routine, stress, allergies, the list goes on and on. But more than likely its you got some lower quality bud. i noticed after several years of smoking dank, i would get a headache from even a couple puffs of anything compressed or not sensi, regardless of strain/dealer what have you. my body has become a cannabis snob, even though i enjoy all forms of it.

9. I don't want to sound cocky when I say this but I smoke some prime quality bud. Most comes from a medical supplier. I do how ever consume junk food but not a lot. Maybe just like two honey buns a day.

10. I haven't smoked any regs in maybe 3 to 3and a half months.

11. Sativas give me headaches

12. You spend about $70 on weed everday.

Working 15/hr, it takes almost 5 hours to pay for that.

that's a lot. .

13. he said he doesnt give a shit about how much he smokes. get off his back. if you are okay with the amount you smoke and your still getting your shit done who cares. i dont think smoking is wrong, therfore, i dont feel bad when i smoke. no matter how much. and he wouldnt be getting the headaches when he's sober even if it was due to bammer weed. he'd get them when he smoked. try to drink gatoraide and eat more fruits and vegetables and get more sleep. sleep and a balanced diet should stop all your headaches.

14. My two uncles are medical growers. I hardly ever pay for weed unless I want to try something new.

My sleep schedule is kinda rough, I'll try to fix that. My doctor told me I should drink gaterade also.

15. Weed has only cured my headaches, never has it conjured up one.

16. Not WHILE high for me, but I'll sometimes wake up the next morning with an awful migraine (today for instance...).

Usually only happens once a month, wake up, puke, sleep for 2-3 more hours (call in sick if necessary), get up, go about day.