Headaches/really tired after coming down from high?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by katietomlinson, Apr 25, 2013.

1. So, i'm not very experienced with smoking weed, today was like my fourth time in my entire life. Anyways, I noticed that I had a pretty good high for a 2 hours, give or take a bit, and then I just got all groggy and tired feeling. And I get this horrible migraine that feels like my head is being hit with a hammer, and I have no clue why.

Any advice, or even why I get this?

2. I couldn't tell you a reason why, but I used to have the same problem with getting migraines after coming down. It very rarely happens to me anymore, but when it did, I would just take an excedrin at the first sign of a headache and that would take care of it. Sorry I couldn't be more help...

3. If you're getting headaches or migraines, then it's probably the quality of your bud. I remember when I first started smoking, or if I take a t-break and get high, I would feel tired or groggy also. Once you start smoking a lot more though, the tiredness tends to fade. I had a time where I was blowing 4-6 blunts a day of some grade A bud and never seemed to tire out. Try drinking some caffeine once you hit that stage of grogginess to waken you up a bit.

4. The most frequent cause of headaches is dehydration. A tall glass of water will fix you up.

5. Headache maybe caused by dehydration a little bit? When I first started smoking I would never drink enough fluids before or during and would get headaches try drinking a lot of water while high and it should take care of it

6. i would say its from smoking low quality herb.

i'm an almost daily smoker and if i smoke mersh, i get headaches.

caffeine works well for headaches, btw. thats the other ingredient in excedrine, besides APAP.