Headaches from weed

Discussion in 'General' started by ILikeWeedxD, Oct 10, 2013.

1. When i smoke i usually get a headache after. This happens very often. I usually try to drink a lot of water and have the window open external factors arnt causing this. Thiss usually happens near the end of the high going into the burn out stage.

Anyone else experience this?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. What's your quality of weed and route of administration?

3. Cheap weed will sometimes do that to me.

4. Yeah I get that sometimes....I always blamed it on my allergies though...A few hours after smoking I'd usually just get some kind of pressure behind the eyes, accompanied by a headache.

Now that I think of it, I am pretty sure it came after smoking from my wooden pipe. More often then not.

5. try vaporizing

6. Used to get schwag headaches, now the rare times I smoke schwag I never seem to

7. Try to remove ALL seeds and stems.

8. Seperate the flower from the stems better???

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. What everyone else has said, only reason I know of is of your smoking stems or low quality bud :/

10. possibly like you said, its just the effects of burn out or maybe excessive smoking. quality of herbage can factor in also, maybe your sleep? variety of factors here...

• Like Like x 1
  11. I usually get a headace if my tolerance is low and I took a long break. I also get headahces if I don't hydrate. 

12. I buy off the street so i never know exactly what it is, but im usually smoking on mids. I use bongs and joints

13. Answer to your question- stop smoking mids.

14. My tolerance is very low so that may be it

15. Its quite hard to find high grade weed in my area :( the fact that my hookups arnt very good also doesn't help lol

16. There's not much else you can do man. Try to take all the seeds and stems out but you will probably still get headaches from it. You can try making hash/edibles but idk if that would be very cost effective. Take a couple Advils and stay hydrated.

And there's high quality everywhere man you just gotta find it

17. I usually get burn out headaches. Then I just smoke some more and the headaches gone :)

18. Not even gunna read other posts.

Stems

19. That's reggie for you

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app