Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Headaches from smoking

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by bongbroke, Jan 29, 2007.

1. I used to smoke some shwag weed and get headaches but it was also when i first started to smoke. then after a while sometimes when i go to bed i wake up with a headache was just curious if any one ever gets them or has similar discomfort.

2. Yeah man, its the stress your smokin. Try to score some danks and try that. Or it could be that you stress your eyes out when you get baked. That used to happen to me.

3. Pick out thoes seeds and stems. If your using a grinder, break it up first before you grind it. It will make it taste better and wont give you headaces.

4. There is alwasys the chance that you buying swag sprayed with some hemicals to make it 'stonger' or heavier.
    Over the years I smoked weed soaked in ether and some bug killers.
    Like someone knocked me with hammer. 1000mg of paracetamol kind of headakes. ;)