Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Headaches from bongs?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lghtnsurf, Mar 10, 2012.

1. I've used many bongs over time, and i used to be able to handle it like a champ, but recently ANY time i take a bong rip or two, ill end up with a killer headache later? anyone have any thoughts? I assume because I was inhaling too hard, but thats because its a big bong for me so i had to rip a lot harder but not painfully hard.

2. Maybe you're just getting old and your metabolism is changing?

3. Exact same story here. Luckily it went away after a while.

4. I hear if you don't properly remove stalks from your bud before you grind it smoking them can give you a headache. More than likely that it's not the problem though

5. Try taking smaller hits? I know that every time I take a big hit, the concentrated smoke leaves me nauseous and with a headache for a bit.

6. [quote name='"Strumpet"']Try taking smaller hits? I know that every time I take a big hit, the concentrated smoke leaves me nauseous and with a headache for a bit.[/quote]

This. Happened too many times to my friends and I. We'd milk he bong for a whole hit then pass it to a friend.

7. Maybe your weed isin't flushed properly? The only time I got a headache from smoking pot was when it wa schwag.

8. Yeah I smoked from a bong yesterday first time in over a month (t-break) and I got the worst headache, but I was high from like 3-9 pm. But half the time I had the headache.

9. Are you sure that its not spice, I've heard a lot of people say they get headaches after using spice

10. I know it wasn't spice etc and its dank. I just assumed it was from me inhaling too hard and the pressure or whatever, but i didn't watch him pack it so maybe he didn't grind it up before he put it in the bowl.

11. School for pre med and just keeping it real....

But what the duck fuck does metabolism have to do with headaches, bongs, or bud?

12. You coughin' a lot? If I cough REAL HARD it can sometimes give me a headache. Not for too long though.