Headache!

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Zaiter, Mar 4, 2017.

1. Hey guys, so i'm having one of these big headaches u get, it's been a couple days since it comes and goes but it's not anything bad ive seen a doctor and he said it's a normal tension headaches, now i only got hash (good hash) since its extremly hard to find good marijuana in my country (every1 here prefers hash generaly so no farmers even my family make weed). Now is it helpful to cure headache ?? I just took 2 pills of panadol.

2. Yeah man smoke your hash and your headache will be gone!

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk

3. I take 2 25 mg thc capsules when I have a headache.

4. Rolling it right now :) hope it helps this pain is too much.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Are you in Europe? I lived in France, Portugal and Edinburgh for a semester each. Only found flower 1 time. Hash was all over the fucking place haha.

6. No bro i am in lebanon i currently am rolling the yellow lebanese hash :D but ive been in francase for 3 years it's been 2 years i'm back to lebanon and trust me hash in europe is nothing compared to here cause the one you find there even though it comes from good hash-producig countries it gets old cause its hard to export all the time.

• Like Like x 1
  7. You lucky son of a bitch . I live in southern California, your the only person I'm relatively jealous of.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Lmaoo well i'm jealous of your weed bro i just loved weed in europe never been to the US but its probably as good or even better.

9. Cali has the best buds in the world

Attached Files:

10. Wow that does look tasty let me show you my hash ;)

One on left is yellow one on right is red (greatest hash in my opinion ;) my family we are growers of red hash).

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  11. Amazing my friend. Are you really? I have a question. Here there are 1000'S of different strains and everyone grows different. Is that not the case over there? Do you happen to know what the strain you grow is called? Or the local name for it?

12. Well what you said is correct but still not 100% here there are strains and seed all mixed up and not perfectly a strain that you can identify but that's 50% of the hash here and the other 50% is perfect strains we've got almost 5 different good strains here, but since it's a fucked up country hash here doesnt cost a lot (1 gram of red or yellow which are the best here is for like 3/4 $ and free for friends cause we got plenty of it, my uncle is one of the biggest drug dealers in my country his name is Noah Zaiter (نوح زعيتر) look him up bro and it depends on regions my town we've got the perfect place for red we have 2 big rivers and the earth is pretty rich. It's really a thing of families more than a thing of mafias or cartels. If you ever come here i'll give you 10 kilos of the best hash we've got the black (issued from the red but pressured with 4 times its own oil) promis ;)

• Like Like x 1
  13. Bro I would love to travel to Lebanon. I plan on traveling to Palestine next year... maybe I'll make a stop . That's crazy though, $4 US? Yeah I knew it was more of a family thing, when I was in Portugal, they were essentially just vineyards

14. Bro that's crazy, I've already read a couple articles about your uncle...

• Like Like x 1
  15. Oops, if you enter israel territory and your passport is checked by them you won't be able to come to lebanon since we are enemies constantly at war, btw i lost 2 cousins in that same war and many friends we just got used to it. Ntw i want to ask you about the marijuana i have on me, woked on it myself but i aint gomna smoke them now since they're almost gone. Here they are 2 different ones.
    What do u think??
    They have yellow/orange flowers on em and a little purple it's just not clear in the picture.

Attached Files:

16. Lol don't believe the media he is a very nice person extremly generous and honors his family a lot, he is our Godfather ;) but he does go crazy sometimes and fucks a whole city up.

17. That looks great man!

18. Oh I know, I'm a political science major. Your uncle is merely a farmer protecting his crop. Like everyone's done for a millennia. It's not your uncles fault the IS is against marijuana. If a military force tried to torch my field you better bet it's not gonna go down easy.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Well the governement here learnt their lesson almost 8 years ago when they started getting fucked up trying to burn down canabis fields cause it becomes a pretty bad situation for them because here everyone has weapons and aspecially in Bekaa valley where canabis is farmed so new they try to catch dealers when they are out of their strengh area rather than burning down weed fields. This country is poor bro political leaders steal everything and are millionaires what u expect us to do, look at my profile pic, this happened 2 years ago families got united and went to a huge war after police officers kill 2 18/19 year old guys who ran from them because they had a bag of weed. That's my country bro :/