Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Headache Help (alliteration)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by west1132, Jun 10, 2016.

1. #1 west1132, Jun 10, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2016
    So, me and my friend have been smoking weed, and my friend is having a headache as they're coming down. This is not as a result of the weed, as I have had no similar effects. Me and my friend were wondering about some of the stoner community's favorite cures for a headache, besides smoking weed of course. :love-mj2::love-mj2::passing-joint:

2. Wow forget the swim shit it has no business here.

3. hydration and a balanced meal..if you still get a headache..tylenol works for me.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Okay, I'll fix that.

5. I sometimes get headaches a few times when I smoke a new strain, so I'd recommend lots of water plus possibly tylenol/ibuprofen but only like the first 4 times, I'd stop smoking it if it hasn't lessened by then