Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Headache from weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MrSoloDoeLow, Oct 29, 2009.

1. Ok. So last night I had a small headache so I smoked a bowl of some of my mids and it just made my headache worse. Why is that?

2. honestly, you cant rely on weed to relieve a headache. its worked for me before but most of the time its not worth it and makes my headache worse

3. take the advil that usually comes in the bag with mids

sometimes not so good weed can give you a headache, or you may have smoked a seed

4. might be the butane if you kept the lighter on it for too long and the bowl was empty enough for the butane to get to you

5. which is another reason to not torch ur bud. light it for 2 seconds than cherry.

6. O ya that's probably it. Cuz when I was done I emptied some ash out and torched a teeny bit if green that wa left. Must have inhaled too much butane.

7. well good to no the diagnosis. u can taste when uve had to much butane. i cant really explain the taste of it but u just no. it will probably cause u to do that thing when run ur tongue across the roof of ur mouth and open and close ur mouth repeatedly.......u no wat im talkin about lol