Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Headache for 4 days + shivers

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by yutyo6, Jul 19, 2017.

1. So, I've been smoking for about 2 years now, and something that never happened to me before actually happened.

So, 5 days ago I had a sesh with my friends and smoked more than usual. When I left my friends place I was having those shivers. I didn't think too much of it, but since the next day I've been having this damn headache, and for some reason it only hurts when I move around. About 2 days ago I started to feel nauseated too.

I take Advil pretty much every day and I don't eat much, what can I do?

2. Go to the doctor. It could be serious.
    Doctors don't care if you smoke weed,
    so tell them everything.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. sounds like the flu kinda

4. Probably got the sickness from sharing joint/pipe with other sick people.

5. Alright, thanks y'all, imma go to the doc then

6. Definitely go. I just contracted lymes disease. If undetected, it can be quite serious. Some symptoms can be headache, muscle/joint pain, nausea and of course the telltale bullseye rash. But not all cases show a bullseye. Luckily mine did and went to the doc. But hopefully just from germ swapping

• Like Like x 1
  7. You, my friend, have a sinus infection. It has nothing to do with the smoking "sesh" you had the other day other than the smoking probably made it worse. Go to a "doc in the box" and get yourself some antibiotics and in 4 or 5 days you'll feel 100% better. TWW

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Um, I really don't think it's a sinus infection, because my nose dosent feel clogged at all

9. And who told you that your nose had to feel "clogged" to have a sinus infection? It doesn't. You likely have infection in the sinuses which creates pressure behind the eyes and causes the headache. The key give away was when you said it hurt worse when you move. It's a sinus infection. If you like it...do nothing. If you don't, go to a "doc in the box" and get some antibiotics. It's your head.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I'm an RN, just have it checked out and don't pay attention to people who diagnose you as having a sinus infection based on a post in an Internet forum.
    It could be many different things, some of which could be life threatening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  11. You have smoked some buds that were treated with a chemical insecticide like Kelthane. These chemicals, when inhaled, cause flu-like symptoms with fever and chills similar to the flu and muscle aches. Just because someone used this and rinsed it off later does not necessarily mean it is removed from the plant. Inhaling the fumes of ignited pesticides is the worst case scenario of insecticide exposure and contact. Your symptoms should subside in a few days.

PW