Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

headache after weed :(

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by faristifler, Apr 8, 2012.

1. Ive got hold of some 'shwag' weed as my first try . Smoked it arounf 4 months ago, got sivk as I didn't clean it out, take the seeds out etc. this time, I cleaned it, de_seeded it and all. Still got a major headache. Is it my sinusitis problem, or is it because I' smoking a midwakhwith dokha instead off.tobacco? please help, I'd really like to enjoy some pure indian grass.

2. Man you need to lay off the midwakhwith dokha

3. It is probably because I the shwag. If you spend a little more, your hard earned cash will reward you with a nice, clear headed high.

4. Sounds like you were smoking camel shit, bro :/

Try and get hold of some fire next time! :smoke:

5. shwag should be illegal lol. at least smoke some good mids man, not that brick bs

6. did you even get stoned?

7. lol i can answer why, your smoking shwag lol.

8. lol...

get decent weed, and dont smoke with "midwakhwith dokha" its pretty much tobacco

9. Bro, no offence but if you got to de seed your weed and clean it you shouldnt even be smoking that shit lmaooo

10. Sometimes I get headaches off schwag and sometimes not, but usually I take some Ibu before or after and then I can enjoy my buzz.

11. if it works when you bend over then its your sinuses

12. Its all in your head.

13. get some real dank and the headaches will be gone bro :bongin:

14. I didn't know what it was til I asked about it to my cousin. Yeah its like my first time , so I just tried to enjoy it.
    Ill ask for some different then :)
    Thanks for the help :D