Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Headache after smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by chandler608, Mar 10, 2011.

1. So for two days in a row I picked this good nug up off my boy. Then like after the high wears of I get a headache. This hasent happened before and this weed is fire . The high is amazing but the headache sucks . Does anyone know what would cause this?

2. You smoking the whole nug? Stems and all? Any seeds? Blunt?

3. Fuck I remember there was that tiny stem in a nug I put in there .. Would a really small stem cause this?

4. watch for those stems and seeds, bruh.

5. Na this bud was bomb it was the stems I think.. Didnt have my grinder this week :(

6. no its not stems, i know ur prob, u r prolly dehydrated, happens to me when i smoke so now i just always have a bottle of water by me

7. Methinks you smoked too much.
    I always feel shitty after smoking to much, then having a bad burnout.
    Everybody just wants to torch the whole nug and get as high as possible. ou'll have a better high when you smoke the right amount.

8. Could be the stems but just burn it again and forget about the headache :)

9. A good cure for a headache is more weed... And I doubt that one stem would give you one. Prob the dehydration thing

10. Smoked the same bud today and I was fine so I'm not sure what it was .. Prolly cause I smoked too much :cool:

11. I get headaches after smoking too . But thats only when i smoke reggies or if i smoke stems . If i smoke anything else im all gud .

12. If the marijuana isn't cured properly it can cause headaches