Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Head spinning

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by chronicjoint, Aug 29, 2009.

1. Maybe I'm just a noob, but after roasting a few bowls out of the bong I get really dizzy. I'm smoking NYC Diesel and I've never had shit this strong. Is it because it's a Sativa? Is there anyway to get rid of these god dammed head spins? Should I just try Indica instead?

2. Well a lot of people have a lot of weird things happen when there new to smoking. For the longest time i would be on the limit of passing out everytime i took a hit, then i got over that. Just dont think about it. Go for a drive if you feel you can handle it. And you should try Indica and see what you like better. People act differently. Sativa is a raelly bring me up, everything is super cool, music is the tits type high. And then Indica just mellows me out, just relax, get hungry and then be tird. Give em both a try and enjoy. Blaze on my friend.