Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Head Shops?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KillaKRS88, Mar 10, 2009.

1. Listen I turned 18 a couple of days ago and i dont know much about weed i just buy it from the guy at the corner smoke that NY Haze and move on with my life i need little bags to hold my stash. Friends have told me about head shops but i nkow nothing about them so can anyone explain to me what they are and if their are any near the Queens Ny area. Thanx Alot.:)

2. head shops sell acessories for smokers. As to in your location question just google head shops in queens or w/e. I actually baught my pipe in a gas station.

3. Head Shops sell all your most important stoner tools. :smoke:
    Bongs, pipes, bubblers, bowls, papers, incense, stash jars/cans/hiding spots, etc. Sometimes they'll have other random things like jewelry, tapestries, decorations, or maybe even dildos. :p

When you're in a Head Shop, don't talk about weed, don't call a bong a bong, call it a waterpipe. Talking about weed or using the word "bong" can get a head shop in a lot of trouble, so many of them are very particular about that rule.

I'm not in NY so I can't help ya out there, but hopefully someone will come along with some info.

If not, searching for "head shop" on google maps (at least in my town) actually brings up some real results. :smoke:

(ahh, someone beat me to it. ;))

4. Lol, yeah. The closest headshop to my location is half sex store. I feel so weird walking in, lol.

5. Yeah the biggest close one to me is also half sex store. I remember walking along the display cases the first time I went in... "hm, glass pipes... glass bubblers... glass bongs... glass dildos... wait, what?" :p

6. hahaha please don't say city news...