Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Head Shops?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Hooligan4L, Oct 7, 2013.

1. I've only been to a head shop twice or so and each time I just picked up a pipe or some rolling papers, but I just had an epiphany that I need a grinder so I can spend less time breaking down my herb...so what's the "proper" or safest thing to call a grinder at a shop?

2. A grinder...

Specify tobacco grinder if you're paranoid.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Just grinder lmfao.

4. Lmfao their not the cops

5. hahahaha. as stated before a grinder. most head shops know that people use their products for weed if people only bought that shit for tobacco they would be out of business. i feel like most people that work in a head shop usually smoke weed or have at some point. technically it's just the employees of head shops that aren't allowed to associate their products with weed because it's still technically illegal. but that's just the government trying to keep them level headed. 

6. The more you try to act normal, the more awkward you come off. If you have a name that you call something, you should just call it that. Btw, I wouldn't buy a grinder from a headshop, try amazon and read the reviews. Headshops always try to sell mediocre grinder brands like sharpstone at top-end prices.

7. ^^^^^^^^^^
    Especially for grinders. I just bought a sharpstone that I just found out is counterfeit. Know the counterfeit signs

8. support love and cherish your local head shop, yes its more expensive, and so it should be, staff running costs , rent. 

would you prefer we all just have no community and get everything off the internet

speak to them, make friends , you will see a return on your support 

• Like Like x 2
  9. I buy often from my LHS, and in return I get tons of freebies and discounts. 

10. i guess it depends on the headshop because i go to a shop and they sell nothing but all high quality things for the same price if u was to buy it online , the headshop i go to only sell santa cruz shredder grinders and i think its one of the best things i bought. but right up the street is anotha so called head shop that sells all china made products that suck and they try to sell for high price. neva shop there i want to throw a brick thur it

Most head shops around here call grinders a specific secret code name. The code name is: Dick In The Butt

The most inconspicuous way of going about this is to do the following:

1. Walk into the head shop and wink at the worker (The wink lets the worker know that you know the code names)
    2. Say the following exactly to the worker: "I would like one Dick In The Butt!"
    3. (optional) If the worker seems confused wink at him again.

• Like Like x 1
  12. All the head shops in my city got shut down for selling spice and bath salts so I have to go online or elsewhere...this gas station in my city sells everything you could want from bongs to scales to grinders to stashboxes and funkin cellphones lol...I love the store, its cheap and open everyday from 6am to 12am...

Sent from Melmac...