Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Head Shops treating minors like absolute shit.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Durchii, Apr 28, 2006.

1. There are many minors that are very responsible, just like there are many minors here that are much more mature than the genuinely of-age idiots.

However, it would be a huge liability for shops to sell to minors, knowingly. There's nothing worse for business than getting in trouble with the law.

Most shops around here won't card until you ask to see glassware up close, etc. Until then, they'll leave you alone. That's a pretty good system, I'd say.

2. #102 Floydian, Aug 1, 2006
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2019

3. good job man. headshops here never card, but there are some (the zone, the gaspipe, etc.) that card when you walk in.

4. The headshop where I live doesnt allow people that look like little kids

5. yeh u did a good deed when my friends aint around to buy me cigs i gotta walk to the damn store at midnight to buy them that the only time they will sell them to underage which is fuckin retarded