Head Shops should have Black Friday Sales..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pnut420, Nov 27, 2010.

1. The ones in my area sure as hell dont. But i would most definately stand out in the rain at 3 a.m. to get a Hoss Bong or a Silver Surfer Vape and what not......wtf

2. My LHS had a 25% off everything in the store sale today

3. Yeah same here, mine's offering anywhere from 5-35% discounts on everything.

4. [quote name='pnut420']The ones in my area sure as hell dont. [/QUOTE

I bet there's a headshop in your area, doing something like those other 2 guys
    you just have to find the one doing it.

5. Go to a bigger city, problem solved.

6. ya the headshops with REAL glass had some deals....even the medical shops had holiday specials on bud it was tight..

7. Haha I wish there was some back home or by my college

8. I stopped by a place by me and they were doing 15% off. I almost bought a vape but didn't because I still cant smoke for at least a month

9. Yeah i hear you guys but the ones in my area just dont have any good sales. And i live 15min from a city of 100,000, 2 smoke shops, and 2 more 30 min north of that. Oh well, im only like an hour or so away from boston. Something will pop up.

10. Ya know, i'm kinda glad my headshops don't have sales. I usually bargain with them with the price anyways and normally get at least 30% off and a few free things when I pick up a solid order. If they had a sale for 20% or whatever then I doubt you would be able to haggle the price.