Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Head Shops in NY?!?!?!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by XCLuSiVeSTiLo, Apr 18, 2006.

1. Anyone know where I can find myself a head shop in NY even in the Upstate area is fine preferably five boroughs or upstate. Please let me know where i can go i want to get a spoon or bubbler,

2. Just go to the village, man. It's not too hard to figure this stuff out, just go browse around down there and you're bound to find something.

3. Yeah, they're all over in NYC, use the search button and you'll find some. I'll bet you anything there are some upstate though. I mean, I know personally that they exist in Rochester.

4. Take the 1,2 or 3 downtown to christopher street walk to west 4th street tons of headshops there.

5. when i visited NYC i saw a headshop immediately upon getting off of the subway at greenwich village. that cigar shop that is on a corner that is an extreme angle has glass pipes, but it is impossible to walk around the village without walking into a head shop.

6. there are probably some in syracuse but i dont know.
    there are at least two in Oswego if you're ever by there.
    I also know there are 2-3 headshops in Ithaca.. if you walk through the Commons you'll see them.

7. In Monroe, Ny the silver shack thier is one that has great prcies its call the SIlver shack:p

8. dude Zonen its near syracuse. its off the thruway (91) like exit 34 i think, its the Carrier Circle exit. its the biggest shop ive ever been too. has everything except roors.

9. skunk tail glass in Buffalo NY down on Elmwood... great hand made pieces for a reasonable price

might check out Terrapin station on Hertel Ave... but they're a bit expensive

peace

hippy

10. theres a few in syracuse bro. i live there. theres salt city books in mattydale. zonen LTD in east syracuse, and all mixed up in north syracuse. shoot me a PM if u need more info bro.

11. throw a rock in any direction and youll hit one..in nyc youll find one everyewhere

12. Pavilion in Amherst, NY (close to buffalo) is an alright one, nothing big there, Headin 2 Hertel on Hertel Ave in downtown Buffalo is great. I got my Toro from there and they have a really nice selection.

13. Yo guys if your ever in silver creek go to the acorn on 438, mint selection of local pipes, bubblers, bongs, go check it out

14. There are like 4 or 5 headshops in rochester