Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Head Shops and Joint Rollers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Baseballbum18, Feb 27, 2011.

1. Does your local headshop have them? I am going go take a trip to find one, just wondering if it is a typical item to find

Thanks

2. Yeah I've never been to a good head shop that didn't have them.

3. Check out your local tobacco shop. They would have more of a selection than headshops.

I picked up a zigzag hand roller for like 5 bucks from my closest tobacco shop, and they have like 20 other kinds of rollers.

4. Same here the tobacco shops do seem to have a better selection than headshops...at least around my area

5. The art of rolling is a skill every toker should have. Not saying it's a poser move to get a roller, those things can produce some quality, but do yourself a favor and at least learn how to roll a j without a roller. Might come in handy....

6. Mine has joint rollers and blunt rollers for $2. They work great 'till you can roll them yourself. :smoke: