Head shop in Savannah??

Discussion in 'General' started by DirtyApe, Nov 18, 2010.

1. My wife and I drove downtown the other day expecting to see at least ONE head shop to purchase a new bong for her b-day. There were none! There was one that seemed to have recently closed down but that was it.

Any blades from the area know where I can find one? I hear theres one on Abercorn that is also a piercing/tattoo shop?

Any help would be much appreciated!

2. Look up 42 degrees in Atlanta/Athens if you want a quality bong

I doubt Savannah has any decent headshops and I'm not familiar with the area, but you can try google

3. yeah 42 degrees and hookah hookup. junkmans daughter has a decent shop in the back. kloud 9 is terrible. but thats all l5p. savannah has noooothing. just drive up here, worth the time :D

4. Shit, if it comes down to it I'd rather buy something from GC instead of driving to Atlanta!!

I tried google but came up with dead ends there too!

5. #5 Golden Hour, Nov 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2010
    Planet 3 is the only one I know of. Its on 33rd and Abercorn I think. Its ehh, really overpriced name brand bongs,

6. Planet 3 for sure. Also try checking out Grady's. I've been told its a flea market but when I checked it out with some buddies just the head shop guy was open. There also used to be a shop called Thomas Leather on River St. but last I heard it had moved somewhere. I havent been there since.

7. Smoke Cartel just opened up their savannah location.  Definitely a nice selection of glass there.  Local stuff too.