Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Head Shop in Philadelphia?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GreenMartian, Mar 11, 2010.

1. I'm making a bong out of a vase I want and want a glass slider for it. I can't order one online because I can't have it showing up on my credit card bill on account of my family. I'm an adult, but I don't live under my own roof. So that's just how things are.

The only head shop that I know in the area is Artifax, and they're pretty overpriced there... I was wondering if anybody knew of a more down-to-earth, cheaper head shop that I could go to to pick up this small piece. Thanks.

2. If your 18 and it's your card why would they even see the CC statement? And if they did why would they care, your 18.

3. Because my parents pay for the card.

4. So it's their card? I guess I don't see the problem, you're 18... if they have a problem you could always pay your own bill or move out.

Sorry I can't be more of a help, IDK the area.

5. Haha, it's not like it's much of a preferred decision, I'm just broke :p

6. bob marley shop on south street

7. Where I live there is a "tobacco" shop that is known to sell scale, bowls, etc... So I guess you could try there. Not sure if they have what your looking for but worth a try. And oh yea the place is called sandmans. It's in prospect park in Delaware county. Just take I 95 to the essington exit and it's on route 420. Lol no pun intended hahahah;)

8. Frolic out in Exton has a good selection of tubes. Illy, Sheldon Black, MGW, Medicali, Name Brand, Left Coast, and a few others I can't remember as well. Don't go there to get a bubbler though, their selection leaves a lot to be desired. They have tubes from $90 and up. They have some fairly high end stuff, if you have the money.

Price wise I would say they are a little high, but you can get them to knock off some money for you on big purchases (like a tube!).

There is also Wonderland in Philly, but I've never been there. You're honestly better off going to another state (I'd recommend Maryland, there are tons of shops in Towson and Baltimore). Not everyone can just jump in the car and drive there though.

9. You can try Wonderland in Philly as well, they have a nice selection, or you can take a trip over the Ben Franklin into Jersey and go to Frolic. Just google them you'll find the addresses.

10. Necro bump.

Anyway, if anyone cares at this point. Frolics is nice, but over priced and their hand pipes are questionable quality. Plus the owners can be real dicks.

If anyone is in Philly, check out Creep Records at the Schmitts Plaza. They have some fine glassware.

11. All quality shops that mostly were not mentioned.

Creep records as mentioned
    Primal in Springfield
    Flavor in jersey
    Funny monk in manayunk