Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Head shop bartering

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jjmilleril2, Mar 13, 2012.

1. #1 jjmilleril2, Mar 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2012
    I recently bought a piece at my local head shop that was listed at $70 for $55. Anyone else ever barter and end up getting a piece cheaper?

The guy that sold it to me was Arabian and I feel that had something to do
    with it.

Here's a picture of it btw including some good shit about our solar system :D

Attached Files:

2. Bartering is trading. You mean you chewed him down in price? Haggled with him?

3. Yeah I guess barter wasn't the right word, Haggle is more like it.

4. Yeah headshops are one of those few places where its ok to try to haggle.

5. I once bartered a chicken and a gallon of some recently milked goats milk and $40 to get my Syn tube.

6. Wasn't really condoned at the one I used to frequent, but it was normal for the guy to bump off 20-30 bucks if you bought a decent amount from him

7. mine was 100 got it got 60 no tax.