head problems from tokin

Discussion in 'General' started by I Wayne, May 29, 2011.

1. after smoking for 4 years i stopped, and now get a sensation on the back of my head. i need advice on this because the feeling is on a bump located on the back of my head which i believe is a gland. this feeling left after a month of not smoking and is now back after i started smoking again. does anyone know if this sensation feeling may be linked or a cause of the bump on the back of my head? because i thought the bump was built up blood. any advice is appreciated...thanks.

2. I would really go see a doctor. It may have connection to blazin' at all, or it could, but definately seems like something to get checked out.

3. gc is not a doctor. go see one.

4. the only reason i ask is because a friend of mine had the same issue and it went away after he stopped smoking too...so i was seeing if other ppl could make that connection. but thanks anyways..and i am seeing a doctor

5. You might be growing brain cells.According to the University Of Saskatchewan Research on Marijuana Suggest Marijuana Stimulates Brain Cell Growth In the hippocampus area of the brian.This region of the brain is associated with learning and memory, as well as anxiety and depression. The hippocampus is show here in this picture to be located toward the back of the brain.[​IMG]

If that's the area where you feel this sensation, then I would concluded that the sensation your feeling could very well be brain cell growth :smoke:

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2005/10/051016083817.htm

6. the synthetic they used is 100 times as powerful as what is in weed, so i dont think there would be a recognizable lump of brain cells growing. if that were the case his head would be HUGE.

7. #7 weednotcrack, May 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2011
    true true,but who knows,The OP could be exaggerating the bump. It could be like when you get a pimple ,you exaggerated the size of the pimple.

No w8,if that was the case,then he must have being smoking a ton of weed xD

8. And besides,he said he believes it's a gland where he's feeling the sensation.The hippocampus is a gland.

9. i appreciate the advice and input everyone. im just a hypocondriac and i feel like the bumps a huge issue..even though it doesnt hurt or anything. and it sux cause my doctor and walk in clinic are closed for today and tomorrow :/

10. Well hopefully your doctor can tell you whats up.Good luck :D

11. yea thanks...i already have a urinary track infection i also think it could be sending white blood cells to the gland u know. damn i wish i was just a doctor

12. Yeah it would be cool to self diagnosis and know what would help the diagnoses.

13. Are you talking about the anatolian bump?

[​IMG]

14. It could be that,but why would it go away,then come back after smoking? :laughing:

15. Well.. shit, I didn't read that part.. lol. :eek:

16. i think i may have found the problem to this tingling on the right side, on the back of my head. it seriously ONLY comes when i smoke weed. by that being said...if any tingling sensation in your body comes from your spinal cord or disc maybe i have a problem there. the only reason i think this is because about a month ago i had been getting stiff necks a lot because of frequent computer use. i just have friends telling me its an aneurism or tumor so im getting freaked out about this. if anyone has anymore advice itd be greatly appreciated. and the doctor felt the back of my head and said its only a problem if it gets bigger, however thats not good enough for me. thanks.