Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Head feels like shit

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by I Toke Alone, Dec 15, 2013.

1. I'm smoking top quality bud yet my head still feels all burnt out and weird a couple hours after smoking just one bowl. What gives? Sent from my phone

2. Is it an Indica? Whenever I have some dank Indica I feel groggy even when the high fades.

3. [quote name="chzdgg" post="19163551" timestamp="1387076865"]Is it an Indica? Whenever I have some dank Indica I feel groggy even when the high fades.[/quote]It's either indica or hybrid. All from the dispensary but I had to put them all in the same bag for transportation now idk which is which. Sent from my phone

4. It's not exactly a headache... It's hard to explain. Sent from my phone

5. Migraine ? Aha :gone:

6. Na I don't think so but it's really annoying. Sent from my phone

7. Smoke more when that happens

8. [quote name="lazytoker" post="19164066" timestamp="1387081906"]Smoke more when that happens[/quote]Yeah I do and it goes away for a while but then comes back even worse. Sent from my phone

9. You're just burning out, either smoke more or have a nap lol.

10. I know what you mean man its like after the high is over your eyes hang really low and you are super hungry and jsut burnt and tired as fuck? And when you look around it kinda feels like everything isnt real or that you are spectating or something?

11. [quote name="â’¸anadianBuds" post="19164072" timestamp="1387081967"]You're just burning out, either smoke more or have a nap lol.[/quote]That's what I figured it was. I've never felt this before lol or at least I don't remember it happening back when I toke regularly. Sent from my phone

12. [quote name="Bmxboyyzz345" post="19164076" timestamp="1387082040"]I know what you mean man its like after the high is over your eyes hang really low and you are super hungry and jsut burnt and tired as fuck? And when you look around it kinda feels like everything isnt real or that you are spectating or something?[/quote] Yeah sort of. It's just that my entire head feels strange. Almost like... Sore or something. IdkSent from my phone

13. Them Indicas will make ya groggy

14. [quote name="â’¸anadianBuds" post="19164072" timestamp="1387081967"]You're just burning out, either smoke more or have a nap lol.[/quote]I've noticed that a hot shower helps a lot and if I take a long nap it is usually gone when I wake up. Sent from my phone

15. Yeah you're definitely just burning out, next time you stop by the dispensary ask for a sativa and smoke that during the day, and only smoke indica at night/before bed.

16. Exactly, this dude gets it

It's like you have a headache...but there's no headache

17. [quote name="â’¸anadianBuds" post="19164157" timestamp="1387082938"]Yeah you're definitely just burning out, next time you stop by the dispensary ask for a sativa and smoke that during the day, and only smoke indica at night/before bed.[/quote]Ok that makes me feel better. My Dr said I should only smoke indica for my anxiety though. I've noticed hybrids don't do this to me as much. Sent from my phone

18. [quote name="airjordan420" post="19164163" timestamp="1387083006"]Exactly, this dude gets it It's like you have a headache...but there's no headache[/quote]Lol yeah it's weird as fuck man. Sent from my phone

19. I got all my strains mixed up unfortunately but this is what I've been toking on the last couple days. Shit burns me out so hard. Sent from my phone

Attached Files:

Ah, okay ask them for something that has a higher CBD and lower THC content then, that should make the burnout a little bit less intense.