He or She is growing fast Advice please.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by OCHOSIETE, Jun 21, 2013.

1. Hey guys...

So I found one random seed while cleaning two weeks ago. I germ'd in soil and about 2 days later, it sprouted.

Now the plant is about 18". Growing fast! Leaves seem to be of indicate type because they're huge and fat. The stem is getting thicker and thicker by the day also. I've been feeding the plant a great all in one food packed with nitrogen. It's thick and brown. I forgot the name but I bought it from a hydro store.

Node spacing is pretty wide though. How soon until I can tell if it's a boy or girl? It's receiving 18/6 with 2 cfls at night and natural summer sunlight during the day.

Also does the plant look healthy?
    Any input?
    Thank you folks!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Quite a healthy plant ya got there.

You won't be able to tell if it's a boy or girl for a little while, How old is he/she?

3. 15 days old out of the soil..

So it looks healthy?

Good news, good news.

4. Yea man. She looks great. If you can I'd say just leave her outside.

5. Hell yeah it looks healthy. Nice green stalk. If it's a female, its gonna kick ass. Good luck and keep us posted.

6. it's still quite young! i'd say it will be another 2-4 weeks before you can tell the sex. Mine are huge and about 2 months old and i still cant tell the sex (feminized seeds but still, no real preflowers)

You could have a tree on your hands if you grow it long enough.

7. #7 OCHOSIETE, Jun 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2013
    I plan on waiting at least another 4-6 weeks to veg.

Hopefully this is le femme and will be a monster!!

8. Here's a growing update:

Plant is now 26" due to and awesome amount of sun over the past few days.
    It's been windy as hell also.
    Seems quite happy.
    Are those branches finally growing?

I've decided to just keep it outside.

Attached Files: