HD up close pics of some females!...updated

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Killadelphian, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Looking great man! Im starting to think my stems are purple from some kind of deficiency. Yours are looking great though, what nutes are you using again ?

2. Thanks dude! My bigger females had some blight on their lower leaves. I plucked them off. They look good though. I'm using FoxFarm nutes. Tiger Bloom and Big Bloom. I gave them some veg nutes a couple weeks ago. (Grow Big). FF nutes seem to be working really well.

3. #43 noobdoob, Sep 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yeah I think my problem is a P deficiency. . I have to do fox farm next year, I've heard and seen such great results come from it. Good luck with the rest of the season man..keep us posted !

4. I just started using FF at the beginning of flowering and I can tell they are bulking up my plants. If i started using FF at the beginning i'm sure my plants might of looked different. It's all a learning process. Good luck to you too bro!

I'll have another picture update in a few days. They're calling for rain all week. Shitty.

5. [quote name='"Killadelphian"']

I just started using FF at the beginning of flowering and I can tell they are bulking up my plants. If i started using FF at the beginning i'm sure my plants might of looked different. It's all a learning process. Good luck to you too bro!

I'll have another picture update in a few days. They're calling for rain all week. Shitty.[/quote]

Next year I'm definitely going FF, yeah man I'll be here for your new pics. And this rain does suck, we have such a wet flowering season. Will you be doing anything to keep them dry ? I'm worried about bud rot in my situation but they're too big to drag inside and too obvious to put up a tent or something :confused:

6. #46 Killadelphian, Sep 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2011

I'm going to get some FoxFarm soil too, I hear they work well together. I'll be there to check out your pics too brotha!
    The rain has actually let up so I just went out to the grow to check it out. They've grown a decent bit even with all this rain. A few of them are starting to smell real dank too. I snapped some pics and then gave them a little shake to get some of that water off. I'm worried about the same thing. I can't put up any sort of tarp either during the day. I could try to at night if I needed to. I guess the only thing to do is give them a little shake.

7. [quote name='"Killadelphian"']

I'm going to get some FoxFarm soil too, I hear they work well together. I'll be there to check out your pics too brotha!
    The rain has actually let up so I just went out to the grow to check it out. They've grown a decent bit even with all this rain. A few of them are starting to smell real dank too. I snapped some pics and then gave them a little shake to get some of that water off. I'm worried about the same thing. I can't put up any sort of tarp either during the day. I could try to at night if I needed to. I guess the only thing to do is give them a little shake.[/quote]

Yeah I'm buying all FF next year..works amazing for 5150. And no rain at the moment here either..had a rough night though. So il go out there soon an snap a few pics for my GC buddy :gcrocks:

8. I got FF mainly because that's all 5150 said he used. Seemed pretty easy and works great. That dude is a pro. I think he inspires all of us here on GC.

The sun was just out for a second. Now back to rain...

9. #49 Killadelphian, Sep 7, 2011
    Rainy Day Update

Attached Files:

10. Yeah he's a beast, and it really doesn't take much too much. Good spot/soil/nutes/strain and you're set. His grows are incredible, and make me feel like a total noob haha

11. #51 noobdoob, Sep 7, 2011
    Sweet pics, buds looking nice and swell now. Should be a nice yield especially after the FF products. How many times if any did you top.

12. Thanks noob. I topped real late. Because I am a noob as well :) Pic number 3 and number 9 are both topped once. Pic number 5 was topped twice. Have you fed any nutes with all this rain? I'm not sure what to do in this situation and it says it may rain up until monday now.

13. [quote name='"Killadelphian"']

Thanks noob. I topped real late. Because I am a noob as well :) Pic number 3 and number 9 are both topped once. Pic number 5 was topped twice. Have you fed any nutes with all this rain? I'm not sure what to do in this situation and it says it may rain up until monday now.[/quote]

Nice !! Topping is definitely our friend IMO. Same with super cropping. And I just fed them this morning new flower nutes/molasses. Don't have too much time I feel so might as well juice them up before flush, They'll be fed several more times. But then be given a nice 60 gallon bath.

14. Noob the sun is finally out!^^ Next season I want to try some super-cropping and LST'ing to keep them low.

I went out there yesterday and once I got about ten feet from my plants it smelled like dank. I'll have some more pictures up soon.

Spider just chillen.
    IMG_2527.JPG

15. [quote name='"Killadelphian"']Noob the sun is finally out!^^ Next season I want to try some super-cropping and LST'ing to keep them low.

I went out there yesterday and once I got about ten feet from my plants it smelled like dank. I'll have some more pictures up soon.

Spider just chillen.
    [​IMG][/quote]

Yes !!! Finally some sun here too!! Nice pic ! I'll have some up soon as well :Bongin:

16. Flower update for my GC buddies

Attached Files:

17. [quote name='"Killadelphian"']Flower update for my GC buddies[/quote]

Looking great !!! They're filling in real nice ! And tons of sugar everywhere !! You must be a very proud father lol

18. Yes, haha I guess I am pretty proud of myself for a first grow. Next season should be better. Can't wait to see all these buds fill out.

19. Looking good to me, they really look like they're filling out. Like you, I'm on my first grow. We're using the same FF nutes and I'm also using feminized seeds.

20. Thanks dude, I'm about to go out there and get some more pics. How are you liking the FF Nutes? Working well for me. These weren't feminized though, I had 3 males in my garden.