Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

HD pics of some bud, anygood?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by potentpenguin94, Oct 25, 2011.

1. Well I've only been blazing for 2-3 months. Tested out my iPhone 4s camera on some bud. Any clue on what strain it is and what would you pay for 1/4 of it. Plus any comments. Smoke good, love good, live good

2. Pics forgot in first post.

3. there is no pictures and there is no way we can 100% say what strain it is by picture...

4. still don't see em

5. Pic 1

Attached Files:

6. Looks pretty dank

7. looks like some normal dank, id pay 95 a q for bud like that from my dude

8. Looks like mids.
    Maybe just me

9. Zoomed in a bit

Attached Files:

10. its not mids, just poorly trimmed. i think it was cut when it was low on water though, cause its kinda brown

11. Well I got a quarter for $50 and idk if the uploaded quality is as good on this app but on my phone it looks loaded with crystals.

12. looks great for 50 a 1/4

13. So anyone l ow wtf strain it is

14. that's some marijuana weed right thurrr. cool pics though

15. Sounds dank since you forgot to post the pictures in the first post LOL

16. GREAT looking dank

looks like some nice and mature outdoor grown

50 a quarter is a great black market price:smoke:

couldnt tell you the strain, any distinguishable smell?

17. [​IMG]

18. definitely a dominant indica.

19. I dont know but it looks like the weed strain. I could be wrong though.:p

No one can tell what strain it is.

20. Alright for once I'm sober. Well the weed is pretty good, not best weed I smoked for sure but it's great starter weed real smooth. My buddy hit it for the first time and didn't even cough. Oh and I live in BC so going rate for dank is 25-40 an eighth.