HBWR Seeds

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by SkasTheLimit420, Dec 20, 2008.

1. #1 SkasTheLimit420, Dec 20, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2008
    Ok so my friends and I were thinking about ordering some Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds, but yesterday I read something about them being sprayed with a 'light poison' and then on another thread 'glucose-cyanide' or some shit....what the hell?! So here's my question: If we buy 50 untreated seeds over teh interwebs and take 15 each we should be all good, right? And the 'untreated' seeds don't have glucose cyanide (which I have no clue what that is but it sounds bad with the whole 'cyanide' part...) Thanks for the help! :)

edit:this may or may not be in the wrong section sorry I'm new :rolleyes:

2. As long as theyre untreated they should be fine.. Order from an online store that specializes in botanicals.

15 seeds should have you going pretty good.

I recommend an extraction to reduce nausea

3. I thought about the extraction, but we will more likely just put 'em in a coffee grinder and either let them sit in our mouth for a while or gel cap 'em. any other suggestions? And thanks:cool:

4. Do the extraction method.

5. Ok well seems we should extract them, lol. Are there any methods that don't involve naptha/alcohol/any other potentially-lethal-if-ingested chemicals? maybe a CWE of some sort? I searched but only found that naptha/alcohol method

6. serch the cold water extraction method. Basically, grind them into a powder then pour into cold water, stir, then strain into another cup and drink.

7. Bouncing Bear Hawaiian Baby Woodrose. I've only heard good things about this site, and the seeds are organic and untreated. As for the extraction, you really don't even have to. Grind up the seeds into a powder and mix into yoghurt, you don't taste the seeds and you're getting everything.

8. Thats about your only option if you don't have a few chems around the house. It will have more nausea than a naptha extraction

9. Alright guess we'll do the CWE and order them from BBB. Thanks everyone for all the help! :cool::cool: :gc_rocks:

10. Have fun and be safe man.