Hbg knowledge anyone?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Buddzyy, Nov 26, 2011.

1. Does anyone know if the water in the showerhead perc is fine or not. I've never had a showerhead perc so please inform me. Sometimes ill fill it passes or I won't fill it at all

ForumRunner_20111126_094552.png

ForumRunner_20111126_094615.png

ForumRunner_20111126_094709.png

2. Thats actually an inverted showerhead. They are pretty functional, but you gotta add a bit more water than a normal showerhead.

Hit it in front of a mirror or have a friend verify that the showerhead functions with your water levels

3. [quote name='"PackaBowl09"']Thats actually an inverted showerhead. They are pretty functional, but you gotta add a bit more water than a normal showerhead.

Hit it in front of a mirror or have a friend verify that the showerhead functions with your water levels[/quote]

This ^^^

using a mirror is easiest, just add water until it starts bubbling above the inverted showerhead, and play with the water levels until you have a good balance of smoothness of hit, without adding too much drag.

4. Thank you it hits a lot more smooth and clean it has 48 slits

5. I have a HBG its awesome one of the best tubes ive ever had

6. Welcome to the HBG family