HBG Glass - Any knowledge?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by ripoto, Jun 8, 2009.

1. Does anyone have any knowledge on "HBG Glass"? A local shop just picked up a fixed harmonic inline + 8 arm tree perc. Its pretty dope, but I know very little about the company, and that worries me a bit. So I thought I'd come here and see if any of you guys know anything. I appreciate it boys.

2. Unless they've stepped up their work, last I heard HBG was being dropped by lots of shops because of low quality work. Even if they had good looking tubes (eg triple tree tubes)

3. Thats disappointing, Thanks man, I appreciate the info a lot, may have to rethink getting the tube.

4. nMy buddy just bought one, they definitely stepped up their g [FONT=&quot]ame. The tree is solid with open ended slit diffys [/FONT] [FONT=&quot]and the inline h[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]as 19 pretty dope slits

the thing h[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]as no dr[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]ag [/FONT] [FONT=&quot]and is sickkkkkkkkkkk, [/FONT] [FONT=&quot]although hbg does h[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]ave [/FONT] [FONT=&quot]a b[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]ad reppppp[/FONT] [FONT=&quot][/FONT]

5. hm they have a bad rep? i saw a couple a while back. they had some dope shit. like a 14arm to inline for 300. and it was thick as fuck. i even got to hit it with water, very nice. they had a nice 8 arm a/c by them for 160 too. all of their new shit is pretty damn dope. and it wasn't china perc crap, it was nice quality work. woulda bought it if i didnt have a toro :p

guess what it comes down to, just make sure to inspect it.

6. some people were flaming them over on tokecity but i have a diffused 2-piece ashcatcher from them and it's very solid. also i think they are based in north carolina. hope this helps :)

7. i own a triple perc with an A/C and its amazing. agreed theres like no drag to it.

8. saw some of these inlines at gotham and they looked pretty good, never ripped one

9. I own two HBG's. one is a 18 in beaker with a 4 arm tree. the other is a 17 slit inline to two 8 arm tree percs, they are the best things that have ever happened to me :)

10. just bought the hbg inline with 19 slits, that goes into a 4 arm tree perc that is reinforced. Very happy with it, as others have said theres pretty much no drag at all

11. i own two HBG tubes and both of them are surprisingly good quality. I have a straight tube and an inline to 4 arm perc. Ive closed my car door in my straight tube and it didn't break so i think there pretty solid.

12. I've heard nothing but good things about their recent work. We have sample orders coming to all stores next week. I'll post a review when they come in.

13. I just bought a HBG bong. 24 inch with 5mm thickness and 18 bowl. It hits solid with the inline ash catcher. It was pretty dope I like it and spent just 140 on the bong itself. I thought it was worth it considering the guy dropped it just to prove that it is strong glass. I didnt buy the one he dropped just incase but seems to work fine.

14. As far as I know, they're based in Santa Rosa, CA.

15. ya HBG is a good glass company. stand up guys. quality inline. i had one before it got stolen along with my hops inline a/c and my roor steamroller. i just had a 19 slit inline no tree perc. cleared in a second no drag.

16. i just got an hbg inline with 4 arm tree perc. it is precious no complaints on anything overall great buy, hbg would be reccommended from me

17. ya i bought a 24" straight 7mm beaker from my lhs a couple months ago and it's great. 18mm joint - clears like a rocket..and they're not too expensive. next purchase may be an inline from them :bongin:

18. Here is mine, I enjoy it. And I have dropped it many times. Maybe Im lucky.

Attached Files:

• HBG.JPG
      HBG.JPG
      File size:
      82.5 KB
      Views:
  19. really like the rasta logo..here's mine

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

sorry for the big pics..i don't know how to make the thumbnails..? :confused:

20. i have a nice beaker bottom made by them, its nice and real thick glass ive dropped the tube the bowl and the downstem several times and she's still rippin haha