Hazy daze of summer

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Marapa, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Hi Marapa,

>> black nepali temple ball

Those were the days.

We used to also get:

Moroccan (blonde and green)
    Lebanese (red (rare), blonde and brown)
    Indian Rope (black(rare))
    Pakistani (black)
    Afghani (black)

Plus some others that I can't quite remember for some reason. :)

Then there was that time a buddy got busted with the best "black hash" we had ever smoked. Turned out it was opium gum!

Sterces.

2. I wish I'd had that wide access to hash, Sterces. Sorry if I'm repeating myself to you here, but I found Robert Clarke's book, Hashish, just about the best cannabis reading I've done. It's been my (poor) substitute for actually experiencing all those different types. He gives detailed accounts of cultivation and production history and methods for all those varieties...except the opium gum! HIGHLY recommended :smoke:

3. Hi Marapa,

>> experiencing all those different types

The red leb was the most devastating stuff. ($15/g when others were $3-$5)

Not like the powerful black that sat you down and didn't let you back up. The black forced to watch the world go by. A pair of eyes floating in the world.

The Red was mind blowingly powerful. You didn't really know you were on a couch. Your mind just wandered.

The blonde Moroccan was a superior product as well. You were blasted to the point of seeing colours around things but were still able to interact (however poorly) with the outside world.

And then there was all the different kinds of pot....

Like I said, those were the days.

I just realized why I want to have a bunch of choices. That is how I was introduced to the stuff.

Now I wonder, what plant they used to make the Red Leb?

>> Robert Clarke's book, Hashish

My wife is asking what I want for Christmas...

Sterces.

4. Hey Marapa...:wave:

5. LOL! Whats up 'Einsteineer'! :D

6. :wave: