Hazy Daze Legal High

Discussion in 'General' started by spillee86, Nov 8, 2012.

1. So. Was in London the other day, and couldn't be arsed going around searching for someone to sell me weed. (Mainly because the area I was in is also known for dealers selling people fucking basil. BASIL for fuck sake. My mate got done for that the other day. Said it tasted like he was trying to smoke a spaghetti bolognese).

But anyway - there was a shop that sold legal highs there. So I pop in, woman tells me the best equivalent to weed they had was this 'hazy daze'. I just didn't give a fuck and wanted to get high, threw my money at her and went to the canal to start rolling.

Anyway this shit had fucking... orange peel in it or some shit. There was like, twigs and rose petals and fuck knows. It was like po pourri or however you spell it.

Basically it was fucking awful and I highly unrecommend it. I just threw that shit away and started bonging my mates basil instead. At least it tasted good...

2. quote of the day, kids.

3. haha I would have went with the basil to begin with. Did you try smoking it? Lmao