Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Haze with an Indica Buzz

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by MikeC10305, Jun 5, 2009.

1. Just curious about something... How come when I pick up around here (NYC Suburbs) When I smoke haze I get an indica buzz when it's supposed to be a Sativa?

2. Cuz it's probably not actual haze. Are u sure it's supposed to b sativa? Maybe it's a mix of haze and some random indica

3. Haze is usually Sativa Dominant ..

4. #4 cubensiseye, Jun 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2009
    when you buy "haze" or "kush" in nyc, chances are it's just random dank. This applies doubly so if said "haze" was purchased at a "haze spot". You're most likely getting good bud, but a lot of dealers just are not weed geeks. :smoking:

Edit: you will fucking know it if you get a real haze. You will be looking under your bed for monsters and literally forgeting you're real every 30 seconds or so.

5. That was a good description haha

6. never had to look under bed for monsters, need to try some

7. ^^^
    haha you won't really look for monsters but real haze is so good. I want to try growing the supe silver haze.

8. Cant recall the last time I looked for anything under my bed? Must try as well!!

9. Right now I'm growing some outdoor indica... Violator Kush from Barney's. Picking up some FF Ocean Forest as well as NUTES from FF next week. For the Indoor season I plan on getting some Sativa and maybe a Sativa/Indica Mix. What's the best stuff fro indoor growing (yield,etc.). I was figuring SOG or SCROG.... Super silver, Super Lemon?