Haze strains

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Luke Roberts, Sep 20, 2016.

1. I'm currently growing Liberty haze and tangerine dream both of which are obviously haze genetics, but aside from the really lanky growth you get with most sativas, what are the plants like as far as yellowing of leaves , and leaves dying quite rapidly even though there is new lush green grow to replace it, I'm going through a stressful time because I'm not sure if my plants are just totally sensitive to nutes or if they have some sort of toxicity condition, I've been told that the plant will kind of cannibalise itself in order to supply the needed energy into bud production is this true? And if let's say worst case scenario happens and all of the fan leaves and main leaves all yellow and die off, will the buds and the bud leaves still support the plant through its last part of life? Please shed some much needed light on this one guys, anyone who has grown haze genetics write me a line and tell me what it was like for you, many thanks.

2. Pictures help enormously, as well as information about your growing program/set up.

I'm also under the impression that a plant will cannibalize its leaves to try to maintain living conditions for the flowers.

I once grew Nev. Haze from Female Seeds. I found the plant to be very hearty and fairly compact buds with very little aroma. I gave a seed to friend who is a longtime grower and he really liked it. I myself wasn't as excited about it. It keeps me very awake when I smoke it. Very energetic but little to no flavor.