Haze, Shiva & master kush log

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by arouraindica, Jul 18, 2004.

1. Aye very nice mate and the pics look a lot better without the window behind them. Shows a lot more plant detail, keep up the good grow!

Gg

2. cheers man

confesion...
    i used miricle grow today. 1/4 strenth.
    wont say anymore about that.

3. you doing a chem grow then d?????

4. its a one off... yellow leaves. nuf said about the blue crytals of death. lol

5. this one recentley got singed at the top, both buds are a little yellowey now. Its also suffering uptake issues and lots of leaves are giving up there nitrogen for bud production.

Attached Files:

• h.jpg
      h.jpg
      File size:
      97.9 KB
      Views:
  6. no problems here :D

Attached Files:

• ispy.jpg
      ispy.jpg
      File size:
      101.4 KB
      Views:
  7. there is yellowing lower down on this one, but it wont hit the top untill another couple of weeks.

Attached Files:

8. this is the largest one height wise, and has the biggest buds. Makes sence, its blatlentley a sativa, probably one of the haze i assume. major yellowing, and since i added lime yesterday the top leafs have clawed downwards.

Attached Files:

• drdd.jpg
      drdd.jpg
      File size:
      97.3 KB
      Views:
    • ff.jpg
      ff.jpg
      File size:
      101.4 KB
      Views:
    • ispy.jpg
      ispy.jpg
      File size:
      103.6 KB
      Views:
    • yh.jpg
      yh.jpg
      File size:
      94.3 KB
      Views:
  9. more mass yellowing below on this one

Attached Files:

• gg.jpg
      gg.jpg
      File size:
      93.2 KB
      Views:
    • ispy.jpg
      ispy.jpg
      File size:
      99.3 KB
      Views:
  10. last one, the one i didnt top. buds still not developed very much in size, but this one has more crystals than the rest ov them. bizarley there are some orange hairs already which im not too pleased about. again i have masive yellowing.

Attached Files:

• g.jpg
      g.jpg
      File size:
      94.3 KB
      Views:
    • ispy.jpg
      ispy.jpg
      File size:
      88.4 KB
      Views:
  11. the 4 clones are still alive...
    they have not been under any light as yet, hence the small leaves and stretch. i topped them all last week to stop there verticle mision

Attached Files:

12. was wondering how things were going, nice big difference from seeing all leaf to all bud, they look good! how many weeks are you in? and what are you going to do about the lime situation or were those leaves already like that before the lime? is that jus one plant like that and what type of medium this round? oh yeah you need to click on my scales and give me a point lol

13. lol click on my scales too, its the law :D!
    Nice budz :smoking:
    Keep up the goos work!
    CWL

14. thanks dudes.

to be honest im not best pleased tho. they should be alot better, but problems all the way.
    im about 3-4 weeks into 12/12 now, so this yellowing will hamper the final month. Proper fuck up. I may have done it wrong by adding lime... i figured it would be acid becuase i added potash to the the soil (biobizz organic), and a miricle grow.
    but my water is hard, so i tihnk that means alkaline if i remember rightley. so i may have just made it worse, it certenley didnt get any better. the yellowing will be at the top in a a week or so, and growth is very slow.
    i need to get a ph test kit tomorrow when the shops open.
    today i have flushed them all extensivley, and have foliar fed weak nute solution to the leaves with a damp cloth in the hope of saving at least some leaves.

15. Hows it A

you havent given us much detail on the soil you are using and what you are feeding your plants.........

i dont think the lime did the yellowing to your leaves not unless you used alot........

may be ad some blood and bone fert and in a weeks time ad some epsom salts...

laters jay

16. The flush will help lots I'm sure, always seems to straighten things out for me when I see color's turning or leaf problems. Keep it up mate!

Gg

17. the soil is biobizz allmix. the organic one. so i havnt been ferting very often. i think iv aded miricle grow twice at about 1/5th concentration.
    i didnt add much lime at all, but i didnt think they liked it very much
    the day after the flush everything started to smell a lot more, and the yellowing seems to have slowed, although it is hard to tell. they are definatley still growing, but slowley, crystals are here now which means at least il get a nice taste even if the qty is a little on the low side.
    im not going to add anything right now,