Haze, Shiva & master kush log

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by arouraindica, Jul 18, 2004.

1. AVERAGE PLANT

the stretch is awfull on all these. The lights have been 18/6+ they are too far away from the bulb.... 8 inches is not close enough for a 250W.!!! i dont care what all you people and the men in the books say. Simple fact is if you put it closer they stretch less go faster and leafs get bigger... they should be about 5inches away.

Attached Files:

2. this one, aparantley a haze... lol

few heat spots becuase i havnt pulled the mylar as tight as it should be.
    again, this one is at its wilting point and needs a drink desperatley.

there is still a little clawing on the top leafs and sines of heat stress.

i will ph test and ammend when i hit 12/12 time, and if there is no uptake issue il have to get some organic ferts.

thats the plan anyay.

Attached Files:

3. another one... the widest plant i have.

Attached Files:

4. they all havce mega fat stems fromt he fan being on all the time, blowing hard.

Il reduce the fan to minimal at flowering and turn it off during the dark time so the plant can concentrate on buds rahter than the stem. Wheich should be fattenough to withstand anything byt he time 12/12 is here.

Attached Files:

5. no comment

Attached Files:

6. lol @ horizontal stem at the base. Maybe i should bury this????, although why, i just cant think. seems like the right think to do tho.

lol

Attached Files:

7. lilest one.

still clawing her leaves

Attached Files:

8. this one is the one with the diffeernt apearance o the rest so il do a few pics of it.

Attached Files:

9. wierd leaves

Attached Files:

10. lmao

dammit i need more soil

Attached Files:

11. this one lives right at the edge, the angle probably puts it around 10inch from the bulb. hnce the lean and the awfull node spacing

Attached Files:

12. i dont know if its clear...
    but i moved the plant further away during the heat a week or so ago. thats why the nodes are tighter at the bottom than the top.

im topping them all as they go back in, hopefully the lower growths can catch up and creat a canopy of bud sites/... might have already stretched to far tho so i may need to topp em twice,. il see how they develop.

Attached Files:

13. this one is an anomoly when it comes to stretch and node distance.
    she has ben on the edge, so by rights should be larger. BUt is actualy ythe 2nd smallest witht he tightest node spacings.

wierd freak plant.
    but i like her.

Attached Files:

14. for some reason the web cam has decided everything should be blue today.

they are 5weeks old now. ... i plan to give them 1 more wek vege and see whats what.

Attached Files:

15. the two new growths after the topping are clearley showing alternating internodes. but im a bit pissed that the lower sites didnt get much growth so theyre gonna be shaded fromt he light.

Attached Files:

• bgg.jpg
      bgg.jpg
      File size:
      85 KB
      Views:
  16. this one is still feeling the heat even though its cooled down a lot.
    i topped a few a bit diff than usual, i did the horizontal cut, then cut vertically down into the stump that was left. There are 3 sites at the top now. the two to the right and left and the stump.... seem to be going slowley tho.

Attached Files:

17. this one is a diff plant i topped in the same way but the growths are bigger so you can actually see them.

Attached Files:

18. same one as above.

small plant.

(ADMIN----- get rid ov the 60second rule... its Fing annoying)

Attached Files:

19. this 1 seems to have gone mad down below. (this one is also topped like the one above)

Attached Files:

20. this one was topped int he normal way

after these pics im gonna rob all the low growths for clones.

1 thing thats fucked up...
    by leaving on the lower shoots for clones after topping the nodes higher up havnt stretched to create a canopy. The lower growths have stretched instead.

Attached Files: