Haze, Shiva & master kush log

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by arouraindica, Jul 18, 2004.

1. NOt good progress. NOt too bad, just not good.

Everythings going way too slow, that mayjust be the repot taking a few days to settle down. Iv got a feeling they are a little to far away from the light at about 8 or 9 inches and the 18/6 will make them go slower than the last grows. Buyt its simpley too hot outside. Bloody global warming that is.

id say about 1/2 are showing heat stress, though oddley it doesnt seem to be strain dependant for some reason.

Also think i have an mg isuse with one of them. There is def something wrong coz it looks odd, small leafs, very crinkley. and slow in developing.probably find out tomorrow.

nother site...

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/images/blbushdancingtable.htm

that 1's superb.

2. Comments please? Whats up with this 1?
    master kush btw

Attached Files:

3. again a mk.

same issue

4. llol

Attached Files:

5. another mk,

same issue

i bloody hate summer.

Attached Files:

6. sad looking haze plant. :(

id be inclind to think i was misswathering if i new i wasnt.

this one smeels nice, its probably a male.

7. forgot again

Attached Files:

8. looks like a watering problem, not nutes.

9. is it just me or is that haze above indica??? It was sold as sativa!

this shiva below actually looked very healthey last night. But it was hot. and she dont like it.

Attached Files:

10. this is a shiva and its fucked up in a different way. cantre new growth has gone crap.

infact, all these plants are a pile of shite. I might just ditch the whole lot and start again.They siimpley arnt good inuf,

Attached Files:

11. jhe ambient temperature is 30degs. what the fuck can i do?

this is pissing me off no end, it realey is.

Stick the lite on for a couple of house it gets to about 34degs in my room and 35-36 in the cupboard.

summer is gay. im gonna get seeds, hemies, and wank air bud. what a sack of catpiss.

12. watering was acually my first thought man. and if i new i hadnt been keeping a good regime then id agree.

hopefully, fingers crossed, tourch wood, it may be aclimatisation ofter the repot. I did give them a healthey watetring in so mayb, just may b it is that.

but im not optomistic. its accross the strains so watering, or temps for sure. (or both)

13. "2. High Heat - the plant is losing water via it's leaves faster than what can be replaced by the root system. The leaf responds by leaf margin cupping or rolling (up or down) in order to conserve moisture. A good example is reflected by the appearance of broad-bladed turf grass on a hot summer day, high noon, with low soil moisture levels - the leaf blade will roll in and the grass will take on a dull, greyish-green appearance. Upon sunrise when moisture levels have returned to normal, the leaf blade will be flat. Lower the heat and concentrate on developing a large, robust root system by practicing sound plant culture. An efficient and effective root system will go a long way to prevent heat induced leaf dessication and leaf margin curling. One short episode of high heat is enough to permanently disable or destroy leaf tissue and cause a general decline in the leaves affected, which often occurs to leaves found at the top of the plant located near HID lamps. The damaged leaf (usually) does not fully recover, no matter what you do. Bummer in the summer. One can only look to new growth for indications that the problem has been corrected. "

suggests that as the roots develop then the plant will recover, its obviousley the stress of the repot that has made the plants more vaunrable.

Im going to mist a few times a day, see hat happens.

14. HIGH All, don't throw anything away...give them a chance arouraindica..summer time is one of the worst times to be growing indoors, unless ventilation is at it's best.

swaenK showed a great web site to host pictures on photobucket your pics will look better without the advertisement.

15. i would reckonmend heavy misting

16. hi guys...

thanks for dropping in and posting.

ventilation is definatley the key. Ventilation of th whole room, not the cupboard. Its hard to vent a room that gets sun.

been misting since this morning bout evey two hours to no avail as yet. Im just going to have to postpone my quest for perfection and be content with 2nd rate plants. Which is a shame, not only becuase the buds qwont be as good, becuase there is nothing more pleasing than opening the door and seeing all the leafs lying flat and new lush green top growth. There is something slighley disturbing about knowing they are having a hard time and not being able to help.
    Like when u see some 1 has locked there dog int he car on a hot day.
    I feel a bit cruel. They need my help and i cant do anything.

definatley need to pick my repot time more carefully next time, im sure this is also a factor making them a little more vaunrable than they should be.

summer is crap.

17. i just thought id try to do a situ shot, but its clearle not possible.

i swear by the end of thei s grow il have a digi cam.

Attached Files:

18. sup man! things are looking good! so far this summer on this side of the pond its been pretty cool. but its pretty much the reason why i havent started anything, im not going to even try to fight with august heat :) couple more weeks though and things should be cooling down some, prolly make things a lot easier.

19. wiser man than i. :).

hopefully il get some fems and clones will come good as the temps drop of in sept/oct.

Iv been looking around outside today at random plants, and it seems its not unique to mj.
    other trees do the same thing to retain moisture. And some let there leafs hang downwards, or make them point up to reduce the incidence to the sun. interesting stuff. Well, i think it is anyway.

20. so i was geting abottle of chilled water from the fridge, then it hit me. Why not give it up and donate it to my plants. There is now a bottle of chilled water behind the fan, iv noticed a 2deg drop so its around 33degs now. Tomorrow im going to find some 4 litle bottles, freeze them over night. (the water in them not the bottles). wrap them in a towel. (to catch condensation). and see what happens to the temperatures. Its also probabley going to increase humidity a little as well which is always going to be good in vegetative and especialy with the dry waether.

Has anyone tried, or heard of this before???

Also, what about running a feeder line from the frreezer into the grow room.??? Could that work if i invested in a fridge for my room. I was thinking of cutting a hole in the door, then sending the pipe through and maaking it airtight again. And putting a little fan on either end of the pipe.

are these idea totaly stupid???

any other ideas??? .... Actually, hold that... im going to start a thread about it.