Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Haze in Wisco?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Jordan Skates, Feb 8, 2011.

1. #1 Jordan Skates, Feb 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2011
    I picked up this shit from some kid down the hall from me. It smells amazing, has a great taste and definitely kicks your chest in. He claimed it was Purple Haze, but I dont know if you could go that far with the story; keep in mind, this is Wisco.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hope you enjoy! :smoke:

2. looks like it could be a haze

3. I got the same stuff from my guy. I am in eastern Minnesota like 2 mins from Wisconsin. He said they are called "Purple Widows" but idk. About to pickup another quad tonight :hello:

4. I don't think that's haze. All the haze I have had had a very distinct look to it, and that nug soesn't look right.

But thats just in my area, so you never know.

5. yeah, I packed a couple bowls of it last night and it had a great taste, pretty smooth hits, overall just a good strain, I know it's most likely not purple haze, but I'm good with that, I liked it and thats all that matters. any other opinions on what the strain may be? thanks gc!