Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

haze has trouble lighting???

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by trawepale, Apr 28, 2007.

1. so i rolled a j of some of my haze and then me and boy go to spark it and it jus wouldn't spark,( i finally sparked it after i hit hard) so my boy asks me wt bud it is and i tell its haze so he says that real haze has trouble sparkin in js as it is designed for and best in Ls, but the trick with js is to double wrap and then you'll be fine.

2. Haha. I don't think it matters what kind of bud it is, any bud'll burn if it's cured right.

3. Your friend sounds misinformed. I don't think any strain of bud is designed for a specific smoking method. Try drying out the bud a little more before rolling it up next time.

4. it prob just needs to cure for another day or two.. thats happened to me before. leave it in a ziploc for like a day and it should dry up a little

5. thats what i thought too

6. Sounds like the J may just have been rolled too tight if you had to hit it hard to spark it.

7. nope definitely not too tightly rolled and i had to hold the lighter to the bud for at least 10-15 seconds until it statred smokin for it to light

8. yeah, my first guess was rolled to tightly as well. I don't like using extra paper, cause I can't stand the paper taste. I don't mind a little in a fatty, but I don't like it double wrapped, I always tear my papers to the width I need depending on how much I'm putting in that j. as for 10 to 15 seconds to light paper and dried plant material of any kind, that isn't rolled to tightly, I can only venture a guess. I really don't know. if your shit is that sticky, you probably need a bowl, or a bong. peace

9. It has to be the the way u rolled the J.

hers some tips
    1. 1 paper only(2 papers tastle shit)
    2. after u rolled rolle it in ur fingers to spread it even like a ciggarete (no pregos)
    3 i wouldnt hit it to light. Just hole the lighter to it till it starts an even cherry .

10. probably damp or not cured properly.

11. man i've have F'ed up weed like that, the ash would turn hard and black and would always put out the J and you could barly get a haul. we had to open door lightly cook it to dry it out before we could smoke it semi properly and only until it was bone dry did it smoke very good
    but MAN in a bong that shit was to the moon.