Haze Dual V3 Purchase Advice

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by PatchAttack, Apr 8, 2016.

1. Hey everyone. I just purchased a Haze Dual V3 today. I'm very anxious to try it out. Anyone here own one? Thoughts on it??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  2. Lots and lots of more Vaporizer info over at Fuckcombustion. There is a Best of thread for Haze which should get you up and running fast.

directions Fuckcombustion ...vaporizer discussion...portable vaporizers... best of

• Like Like x 3
  3. Patch you made a good choice. I love my Haze. This thing is easily adapted to bubblers. The cans are fantastic. How did you live without dual ovens before?
    Listen to sickmanfraud. You will learn a lot from fuckcombution dot com. Doc

• Like Like x 3
  4. Thanks guys. Appreciate the feedback. Yeah I'm pretty freakin geeked about my Haze. I'm a newbie to vape. First vape I ever bought. Been an all day everyday smoker for about 20years. Grow my own. Figured it was time to join the times and get into this vape shit. Lol Do you really get more out of your weed this way? Seems like everyone says you do but just curious if that's accurate. Thanks again guys. I just joined fuckcombustion last night. Great site so far. TONS of info

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  5. I would be geeked too, the Haze V3 is super sick.

Vaporizers are very efficient, especially if you save the leftover vaped material for making edibles(Personally I was always WAY too lazy to do that). If you were an all day everyday smoker for 20 years my one concern would be your tolerance because some vaporizers just don't get the job done for heavy users. That being said I think you did well choosing the Haze, it's a beast of a portable vape.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Patch,

There is an article on the right side of the Fuckcombustion website that specifically addresses switching from smoking to vaping.

if you want a second Haze or for others out there I saw that PIU had them for $179.

• Like Like x 1