Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Haze? Dank?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Herbiraptor, Jan 27, 2010.

1. I always thought that Haze signified pure, and racy sativas emphasis on the racy (high heartbeat, speedy). But I have been noticing a lot of hazes i.e. MR. Nice Mango Haze have skunk and indica in the mix. Does Haze have any special significance as a descriptor.

also does dank mean anything other than looks good?

2. Haze is a strain, like Purple Haze

3. Dank = Paradise = Compact Chronic = One hit shit.

It's not fluffy at all. You need to use your knife to cut off a chunk for smoking. When you toke, one hit is plenty. If you somehow manage to polish off a whole bowl, you'll be completly wasted. :)

(not Brick weed either!!)

4. hazes are one of the most crossed strains in the world IMO (not based on fact) Finding a pure haze is hard. I have read Tom Hill seeds has the orginal strain of haze from the 70's but I can't find seeds. So yes pure Haze is sativa and phycadelic but now crossed with everything.