Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Haze and Kush?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Macka Splaff, Aug 6, 2008.

1. i know Haze is Sativa and Kush is Indica but are they strains? Because i see people say they got a pickup of, for example: Blueberry x Haze

and then someone says

what kind of haze?

and then the response

I'm not too sure what kind of Haze it is.

so like is it a strain or what? if it was why would there be different kinds of Haze?

2. Haze is the original sativa from Jamaica. Haze is a bushy tall plant with leggy stems and log gold tingued buds with narrow leaves. The THC ratio of haze sativa is always high, so the buds might be small but they are very potent. These haze marijuana plants can grow huge when given enough space, so yields can be high!

-took that off a website that sells the seeds

there are strains with the word haze in them.. there are also many "type"s of kush, different strains with the name kush in it

3. Haze isn't the "Original" sativa. It can be considered the measuring stick for pure sativas but that's where it ends. It wasn't the first sativa. It was bred in California in the '70s and is comprised of Columbian, Mexican, Thai and Jamaican genetics.

Real true Kush originates from the Hindu Kush region which is located inbetween Afghanistan and India. It's suspected that the genetics of the strains are a hybrid of Afghanica's and Indica's. However there are also strains like Bubba Kush and OG Kush which have no connection to the region at all. OG Kush is a low yielding clone-only strain with an amazing taste and seems to grow and smoke as a sativa dominant. It's related to Sour Diesel and the Chem/Dawg family.

4. Juicy you read the cannabible dont you :)

+rep either way, thats EXACTLY how it is.

5. +rep for someone who knows what they are talking about.

6. Wikipedia ftw ;-)

Elen.

7. +rep, someone knows their genetics :hello:
    I had two bubba kush F2's pulled.

8. The Cannabible series is 3 books among the many books and info I've read on cannabis. Also I spend my free time at night researching strains. It's my hobby.