Hawaiin Baby woodrose

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Thai, Apr 28, 2008.

1. Ive recently been reading into HBW seeds and have finally decided to try some. I love physcedelics and dont really mind the hour or two of nausea and am up for new experiences. Does anyone know of any websites that sell them, or have any experiences with them?? :D

2. Ewwww.
    Lost me at an hour or two of nausea.

3. yeah, just google it there are tons of websites out there...found a bunch of them when i was in the market for morning glories.

if you want stuff on the cheap, look on ebay for it!

4. has anyone had a good time on lsa? the eXtreme nauesa killed it

5. Nothing a little herb couldnt solve :D

6. oh yeah!! i've done a few extractions and it was great...i think extractions are key, i didn't have any nausea, a little cramping for like...15 minutes, but other than that i was just fine. I remember just having a really nice warm euphoric feeling, felt very close to everything and wanted everyone to be happy with me....plus rolling around on the floor for 45 minutes doing summer salts seemed like a super fun idea :confused:

7. Haha sounds like a good time. Im really looking for a nice, spiritual and enlightining experience. Im thinking about ordering Hawaiian Baby Woodrose Seeds (Ghana) . It comes with about 200 more than the Hawaiins and still contains LSA. Im going to be grinding them up and than putting them in capsules. ;)

8. #8 Deleted member 63998, Apr 28, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2023
    :judgekneel:

9. and what a great feeling it is :smoke:

10. i've tried them a few times but haven't really been amazed with the results. possibly because i'm retarded

11. they sedated the shit out of me. basically just sit around being lazy feeling like you've been poisoned. not worth it imo.

12. i used the cold water extraction...leaving out the pulp

i felt really really wierd, sorta paranoid, eyes dilated thats how i knew something happened. had a acid feeling comeup at the start but it dissappeared quick

13. Dude, I tell you what...I had a pack of 50 seeds from IAmShaman.com and took like 15 one day. I was trippin' balls for like 10 hours...I just chewed them up and swallowed them with orange juice. Dude, I swear...almost like a pscilocybin trip....

14. I haven't tried the woodrose, but morning glory seeds work nice. I usually take a tablespoon or two of some motion sickness medicine for nausea an hour or so before i eat the seeds, and that usually helps

15. I've never gotten any great results off of morning glory seeds. Alright, but not great.

Most I've eaten was 12g's, I've heard reports of needing 50 g's. HBWR seems much more appealing because you don't need a bazillion seeds

16. Well guys i ordered the 50 pack and about a 100 pill capsules. Im goin to crush them up about 5 or 6 my first trip and put them in a capusule. Ill post how it goes as soon as i recieve them in a day or 2 :)

17. Go big and eat like 20 :) then trip your ass off

18. I recently ordered 50 hbwr from an online vendor. I decided that 7 would be a good starting dose. I crushed up the seeds and mixed them in with some water and lemon juice and drank it.

I had a good trip with hardly any nausea(Taking 1 or 2 dramamine an hour before you dose should eliminate those symptoms). Very mild visuals, mostly change in perception, objects getting bigger and smaller. Its a bit similar to lsd except there isnt many visuals and it gives you an intese euphoric body high.

I plan on taking 10-12 seeds this weekend. Hbwr is well worth it if you have good seeds(hawaiian strain). Don't buy ghana strain.

19. What strain did you order?

20. Hawaiin

I was thinking about buying the Ghanas , but do you really think it makes a difference if its from Hawaii or Ghana? They both have LSA in them and the ones from Ghana dont even have the fuzzy shit you have to scrape off on them.