Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hawaiian Snow

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by supersmoker27, Apr 28, 2009.

1. Picked up 2g of Hawaiian Snow for 60bucks.

[​IMG]

2. Nice herb. Very steep price.

Smoke report?

3. Nice bud....but you got ripped off. 30 dollars for a G is criminal.

4. I do have to admit, that looks like some really dank bud. It might be worth it. :smoking:

5. I thought it was going to be a big pile of cocaine haha. Anyway, $60 is way too expensive for 2 g's.

6. #6 Tuk2, Apr 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2009

but goooey

7. Ooooh, man.

If that's authenic Snow, shiiit...I'd prolly pay that price to smoke that shit again.

Mmmmmmm.

8. nice broccoli but 60 bones for 2 G's? you got rolled on kid.

9. Magnificent bud! Ahhhhhh, I love the smell of it...Snifff ahhhhhh

10. I just noticed something. If you look at the biggest bud it looks like an animal of the hooved persuasion. It's head is looking over to the left, it has eyes, ears, and a tail.

The most prominant feature would have to be the leg on the bottom right, with the hair and hoof.
    Anyone else see it? Yeah, I'm stoned and look for stuff in clouds too! :smoking:

11. muchoooo expensive! what state you buyin that in

12. omg i can see it. Its like a stallion. Good eye man.

Nice nugs you have there. But why is it so expensive? Dank is usually 20 a gram and 25 max. Im guessing dank isnt easy to find in your area.

13. Here is a big ass chunk of some pure ass fish scale, it even had the imprints from where the kilo was wrapped up.

14. Yeah its really steep but around here we never get dank much less a real strain usually just mexican swag/mids. This was brought down from corpus and is actually the real deal.
    I had told myself I would never go over 25 a gram but Its hard to come by and amazing. Tastes soooo good. Smoke report coming up.

15. After travelling to Hawaii and smoking island bud, anything Hawaiin immediately gets my attention. It is some pretty bud though.

16. I have a hard time paying 60 an eighth....

17. just so were clear, in the bottom of that photo by the stem of the closest bud...do i see a seed? if so thats even more reason for me to believe that you got jacked at 30 a g

18. No not a seed I wish. I would have paid 15 extra for a seed. And I didnt get jacked. Come live here and try to find a bud like that.

19. haha now that you pointed it out, i kinda see a seahorse with a horse's leg for a tail.

20. I live in Canada so the thought of paying 30 a G hurts me, but looks dank nonetheless