Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hawaiian Snow or Strawberry Haze

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by incognitoflo, Feb 22, 2009.

1. I can't decide between the two. Keep in mind I already have some white widow.

Their both arjan's. So what would you pick?

2. How bout half and half? So you can try both.

3. Don't have the cash I'm afraid. Normally I'd just go hawaiian snow considering it's won some awards and shit but I was wondering if the strawberry was worth some variety.

4. im growing the strawberry right now, apparently the taste is special and actually resembles strawberry, id go for it.

5. noooo ive grown both, go for the hawaiian snow, its sooooo much better trust me, SH tastes better, but the HS will get you so much higher :smoking:

trust me youll thank me later, no offenese to anyone growing SH ^^^

but yeah ive grown both HS is better

6. The strawberry haze is one of my favorite highs ever so relaxing and chill was the first shit i got in amsterdam its so good i bought the seeds an am growing it now.:hello:

7. either one sounds good to me but the taste of strawberry sounds very good

8. get the strawberry, i love flavor exhales